This is the Purchase Agreement between you "The Customer" & Boost4Classic "Boost4Classic.com, its associates and representatives".
"You" or "The Customer" represents you or any customer further in this article that submits a payment through Paypal or through other payment methods for Boost4Classic's services
"Boost4Classic", "Us", "We" represents the Boost4Classic.com website, its associates and representatives further in this article.
As indicated in our website's footer, and the individual product pages, you as a customer are automatically bound by this Purchase Agreement, Our Terms of Service and Our Refund Policy.
If you can not agree to our policies, do not use our services.
For every purchase, please either save or print this article. By submitting a payment, we consider that you read the article in its entirety.
Our website is an online video game service provider. Our main services include: delivering of virtual game currency "game items", game accounts "playable characters", "Boost" & "boosting" - where we play instead of you with the goal of reaching your desired achievement in-game.
Boost4Classic is not affiliated with any game server or project. Boost4Classic is only a game service provider.
1.0 General Terms of Service & Refund Policy
Our General Refund Policy is:
Before making a payment, you "the customer" are informed that by making a payment you agree to our "Refund Policy". This statement is available site-wide in the footer/bottom section of our website. We make no exceptions regarding this policy.
- We won't under any circumstance issue a refund on the basis of "changing your mind". This also applies to submitting a payment and then trying to reverse it for any reason(s), including no reason provided.
General cases where refunds can be issued:
- If you do not receive your game currency "game items" purchase within a maximum of 24 hours upon your purchase, you are entitled to a full refund. This policy does not apply to "Pre-Order" payments for game currency / game items services
- If you do not receive your game account "playable character" credentials within a maximum of 24 hours upon your purchase, you are entitled to a full refund. This policy does not apply to "Pre-Order" payments for game account services
- If your powerlevel / Boost / boosting service is not started within a maximum of 24 hours upon your answer on our initial e-mail where we request the login credentials, character to be leveled and server, you are entitled to a refull refund. If no initial e-mail is sent from us within 12 hours of purchase (where we outline the details of the service), you are entitled to a full refund. Otherwise, no full refunds will be issued for the powerlevel / Boost / boosting services.
Please understand that when you "the customer", submit a payment for the above mentioned service(s), a part of it is used to book the time of our network partners / team members who will be providing the service to you. If you, "the customer" do not provide us with the requested information which is crucial for completing the service, and request a refund, only 75% of the paid amount will be issued as a refund. There are no exceptions to this policy, as we can not retrieve the funds already paid to our network partners and team members due to our agreements with them.
2.0 Game Currency "game items" Terms of Service & Refund Policy
We are providing virtual game currency also known as "game items" delivery service for various and different, related and un-related game servers. Once you click the "Buy Now" buttons you will be prompted via Lightbox / Pop-Up Window to insert additional details like your In-game characer name and Faction (Alliance / Horde). The Pop-Up window will inform you the name of the game server you are purchasing for (example given: Faerlina, Herod, Golemagg, Shazzrah, Northdale Light's Hope, Lightbringer Light's Hope, Nighthaven - Elysium Project etc.).
Each game currency "game items" delivery service will be labelled as example: "game items for [Name of Server/Realm]" in your invoice, in order to differentiate it from our other services.
2.0.1 Terms of Service for Game Currency "game items" purchases
It is solely your "The Customer" responsibility to double check all the details before submitting a payment. Usually, these details are: Game Server / Realm name, amount of game currency "game items", faction (where applicable) and the name of your in-game character which serves as "virtual game delivery address".
1) By submitting a payment, you understand that different game servers usually have different pricing of our services associated with each game server / realm.
2) By submitting a payment, you understand and accept the risk of not having the service correctly provided to you as a result of incorrect details provided by you when submitting the payment. While we will do our best to try to resolve the issue, not all issues are resolvable, especially if the service is already provided (game currency is delivered in-game using the details provided by you in the payment invoice) by our network partners and team members.
3) You agree that Boost4Classic is not responsible for covering financial loss & costs caused by input of wrong details / credentials by you "the customer". Our system automatically arranges which team member or network partner will fullfil the order. To prevent abuse of our services, no refunds are to be issued for wrong details (including but not limited to Game server name, In-game faction, or in-game character name).
4) We are recording each game currency "game items" delivery process by utilizing the in-game screenshots or by utilizing video recording methods. We use these files as evidence for fraudulent non-delivery disputes and claims to prevent abuse of our services. You agree that you accept these kind of files as a game currency "game items" service delivery proof. For preview, screenshots may be hosted/uploaded on our website (Boost4Classic.com), videos may be hosted/uploaded as unlisted videos on Youtube or our website (Boost4Classic.com)
2.1 Game Currency "game items" Delivery Process
The standard way of delivery is through the in-game mail system (primary) or the in-game trade system (secondary, if you are online), the in-game Auction House system, or as valuable in-game items having the same worth and more of the game items/game currency service package purchase. This is a subject to change.
2.2 Game Currency "game items" Refund Policy
We only provide refunds if we are unable to deliver you the purchased amount within 24 hours. We do not accept refund requests nor provide refunds on the basis of changing your mind, or ordering for the wrong game server, faction or incorrectly inserting a character name ("your virtual game delivery address"). Please double check your information before making a payment. In case you have inserted incorrect credentials, please try to resolve the issue as soon as possible by contacting us on one of our e-mail addresses: hello@Boost4Classic.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. We can not guarantee that we can resolve any issue due to wrongly inserted "virtual game delivery address" especially if the game currency "game items" is already delivered. We will not accept any game currency "game items" refund requests within 24 hours of purchase due to the way purchases are distributed and assigned throughout our gaming network. If you can not wait, make sure that we can deliver right away or faster by contacting us on our e-mail addresses or through the website chat.
2.2.1 Abuse Prevention & Refund Policy for "Non-delivery" game-currency claims.
You "The customer" agree that you will contact us regarding any non-delivery claims within 3 days of submitting a payment. No refunds will be issued for any game currency "game items" purchases claimed as non-delivered after 3 days (72 hours) have passed since placing the order, unless a valid proof is presented. This proof can be obtained by contacting the game administrators (commonly known as Game Masters) through an in-game ticket and asking them about the game currency "game items" you were supposed to receive. The proof should be delivered as screenshot/image to hello@Boost4Classic.com. Unless a valid proof has been provided, no refund can be issued.
2.2.2 Refund Policy For Pre-Ordered Game Currency/game items "Pre-Order".
- If we are unable to deliver you the pre-ordered game currency/game items within 5 days of purchase, you can ask for a full refund to be provided to you. Please understand that whenever you make a "Pre-Order" for a game currency/game items service, funds are distributed to the network partners & team members to perform the service to you. Cancellations and full refunds are not allowed nor issued for any reason. Ultimately, we will refund you 20% of the paid amount without service completion.
3.0 Game Accounts ("Playable Characters") Terms of Service & Refund Policy
Our website sells Game Accounts ("playable game characters") for various games & game servers. These Game accounts are being sold either from the unique game-server pages (example: Faerlina) or from our Accounts "Account Shop" page. Each game account service will be labelled with unique code (example: #ABCDE1234 as item name) in your invoice, in order to differentiate it from our other services.
3.1 Game Accounts Delivery Process
When you make a purchase for a game account (usually labelled as [example] #ABCDE1234 in your invoice), you will receive the account's credentials on your Payment's method e-mail address in the following form:
- E-mail address (which acts as the username / login)
- The password for the E-mail address
- The Game Login password
- The Game Account secret question & its answer
It is your personal responsibility to preserve the security and safety of the purchased game account from that point forward. We urge you to update all security credentials right away upon receiving them, including the password and security features of the received e-mail address (or possibly changing/replacing the provided e-mail address to your own).
3.2 Game Accounts Refund Policy
- If we are unable to deliver you the purchased account/game character within 24 hours of purchase, you can ask for a full refund to be provided to you. This does not apply to "Pre Orders" for game accounts.
- We do not accept returns of already delivered game accounts/characters.
- We do not accept returns or refunds for purchased game accounts/characters on the basis of changing your mind.
- We take absolutely no responsibility for supposed "account theft" or "account retrieval" claims, especially if these are coming weeks/months after the purchase and service completion. It is solely your responsibility to update all of the security parameters and credentials upon receiving them. While we will do our best to assist you to retrieve your game account back, we will only do so if you attempt to contact us for assistance through the assigned e-mail addresses on this page (or the invoice e-mail). No guarantees are made about this process. We won't respond positively to any attempted "chargebacks" through banks / financial istitutions or Paypal disputes/claims without prior contact to resolve the issue with us.
3.2.1 Refund Policy For Pre-Ordered Accounts "Pre-Order".
- If we are unable to deliver you the pre-ordered account/game character within 5 days of purchase, you can ask for a full refund to be provided to you. Please understand that whenever you make a "Pre-Order" for an account, funds are distributed to the network partners & team members to perform the service to you. Cancellations and full refunds are not allowed nor issued for any reason. Ultimately, we will refund you 25% of the paid amount without service completion.
3.2.2 Refund Policy For Already Sold Accounts
- All of the listed game accounts are made to be sold. We can provide you with a replacement or a full refund option in-case the game account you purchased was already sold and our website did not reflect the change on the time of purchase as every update is done manually.
3.2.3 Refund Policy For Disabled/Banned/Suspended Accounts
In case your purchased game account gets disabled by the game administrators (commonly known as "Game Masters"), we will require further proof if we are to provide a refund. We can only provide you with a refund if the "injury" / "issue" that led to the game account/character being disabled happened before the purchase date. We do not take any responsibility for the game accounts & characters once they are delivered to you. It is up to you to preserve their security (by changing the game account & email passwords) and following the game server rules. This proof can be obtained by making an appeal on the game server site and providing us with an answer from the game server administrators. We will deny any refund requests if the injury that led to the game character being disabled/banned happened after your purchase. We will need you to provide us with access to your game account or its associated e-mail address so we can verify the claim before issuing any refund. We will deny any refund request if a sufficient method is not proven.
4.0 Boost Service Terms of Service & Refund Policy
Our website provides "Boost" service for various games & game servers. Each purchase has a different approximate service completion time, indicated as "approximate completion time-frame" on the purchase window, in addition to "queue-time" (Time required to enter the game each day) for multiple servers. The "Boost" service is performed by our team members and through our gaming network.
Each Boost service will be labelled as example: "Boost [Level Range 1-60]" in your invoice, in order to differentiate it from our other services.
4.0.1 Terms of Service for our Boost Services
Your "the customer" assistance is required for each purchase. By making a purchase, you agree that you will collaborate with us so we can complete the service:
1) For every purchase, we require certain credentials & information so the service can be started. These credentials often are: game account login acccess, name & other characteristics (faction, race, class) of your game character which is to be powerleveled, the name of the game server and optionally the approximate location from where you usually play from.
2) We will often require an access code, which is to be provided by you every time it is requested. The access codes must be provided within 10 minutes of our request, otherwise they expire. These access codes are sent to you by the game server host.
3) You will refrain from accessing the game account until the service is completed or cancellation of service is agreed between you and Boost4Classic.
4.1 Boost Service Refund Policy
- If your powerlevel / Boost / boosting service is not started within a maximum of 24 hours upon your answer on our initial e-mail where we request the login credentials, character to be leveled and server, you are entitled to a refull refund.
In addition, if no initial e-mail is sent from us within the first 15 hours of purchase (where we outline the details of the service and request your assistance for starting the service), you are entitled to a full refund. Otherwise, no full refunds will be issued for the Boost / boosting services. Please understand that when you "the customer", submit a payment for the above mentioned service(s), a part of it is used to book the time of our network partners / team members who will be providing the service to you. If you, "the customer" do not provide us with the requested information which is crucial for completing the service, and request a refund, only 75% of the paid amount will be issued as a partial refund. There are no exceptions to this policy, as we can not retrieve the funds already paid to our network partners and team members due to our agreements with them for your service requests. This policy comes into effect as soon as payment is submitted.
4.1.1 Refund Policy for Boost service not completed within The Acceptable Timeframe
Partial refunds can be issued for the part of the service which is not completed within an acceptable timeframe. While we do give approximate estimates on the pop-up window before making a payment, these are only approximates based on our experience where the "queue-time" and other issues like game-server "down-time" are not included in calculation.
The Acceptable timeframes for completion of "Boost" service are:
- 7 days for Boost 1-30 service
- 12 days for Boost 1-40 service
- 14 days for Boost 1-40 with mount service
- 19 days for Boost 1-50 service
- 24 days for Boost 1-60 service
The total amount for a partial refund will be decided using the following calculation:
Example: If your character is level 55, and you paid for level 60, we will refund you for the remaining 5 levels. If Boost service for 1-50 costs $499.00 USD and for 1-60 costs $650.00 USD, then the cost per each level from 50-60 is divided by 10 for the difference between the 1-60 and 1-50 packages:
(650 - 499) / 10 = $15.10 for each level. As there are 5 remaining levels for service completion, 5 x $15.10 = $75.50 USD will be refunded.
Please note that the eligibility for this type of partial refund is only available if we are not able to complete the service within the acceptable timeframe.
4.1.2 Refund Policy for Temporary Suspension
- While we will never abuse the Boost service by utilizing automatted programs (also known as bots), exploits or any kind of hacks or manipulation in order to complete the service, there may be a possibility of receiving a temporary game account suspension due to account sharing (which is rare). As we have no control over this process, we accept no liability on our end, and will issue a partial refund for the levels that are not completed, based on the calculation example as displayed in 4.1.1 of this article.
4.1.3 Refund Policy for Boost service cancellation
- Cancellation for the Boost service is possible, however, we will only provide you with a partial refund of 25% from the paid amount if the service is started, or no refund if considerable progress (50% or more service completion) is made.
5.0 Debt Collection
By using our services, you "The Customer" allows Boost4Classic "Boost4Classic.com, its associates and representatives" the legal right to collect debt owed by you, resulting from fraudulent purchases made by you and/or purchases not abiding to this purchase agreement including but not limited to: Chargebacks, Disputes, Claims where a financial loss for Boost4Classic has occured as a result from you "The Customer" not abiding to the rules and regulations of this agreement. You "The Customer" are solely responsible for any legal fees (including but not limited to: Debt Collection Agencies, Attorneys) resulting and/or associated with the breach of this agreement.
6.0 Custom Amendments For This Purchase Agreement
We can accept custom / additional amendments to this agreement, especially for tasks and services considered "monumental" (example: achieving PvP Rank 14 in-game). We can accept amendments previously agreed by both parties, you "the customer" and us "Boost4Classic.com" through e-mail communication.